Recruiters spend an average of 8 seconds looking at your resume. Stop guessing and ensure yours pass, even if you don’t have previous experience.
If you have graduated recently, applied for tens or hundreds of jobs only to get the rejection email weeks later or worse yet never hear back, this workshop is for you!
If you are an international student feeling like you are disadvantaged in the Australian market, will share specific strategies and tips to address that.
If you are still studying and started your job search journey without experience, will show you how to overcome it and why it doesn’t matter as much as you think.
1) Behaviour & scenario-based responses.
2) General interview questions.
3) Mock interview stimulation.
4) STAR format examples.
5) LinkedIn networking guidance.
6) How to nurture a small network.
7) Networking strategies & techniques.
8) Quantity and quality networking tips.
9) LinkedIn starter guide.
10) Mastering LinkedIn profile.
11) Your online professional brand.
12) Finding advertised and hidden jobs.
13) List of resume verbs.
14) Resume common mistakes.
15) Resume and cover letter templates.
16) Resume & Cover Letter step-by step guide.
See what other graduates say about us…
2020 Graduate, Monash University
“Yousef is not only an exceptional professional, but he’s also very human and takes the time to get to know you so that he can best deliver advice and service. I could not recommend him enough, he knows the ins and outs of recruitment and has brought a lot of clarity and direction to my job hunt. If you don’t know where to start or simply need guidance with all things employability, you’ve come to the right place.”
2020 Graduate, Macquire University
“I was and continue to be impressed by the professionalism of the team at Gradship. I reached out and requested a resume review and feedback, and was certainly pleased with the level of detail and honest, constructive criticism applied.
I felt confident applying the suggested improvements as they were communicated in such a way as to enhance my own professional development.
I will definitely be seeking out more of Gradships services as I navigate my career landscape and highly recommend reaching out to the team if you are an upcoming graduate.”
2020 Graduate, Kaplan Business School
“The consulting session I had with Yousef was life-changing. A very talented professional who has given me many insights, all according to my plans and goals as a recent graduate.”
2022 Graduate, Melbourne Institute of Technology
“To all of the students out there from domestic to international, Gradship is one of the few & most effective guide to land in a professional career. As being a user of GradShip, I have been facilitated with a rare help to improve LinkedIn profile & getting help to change a few things by closely monitoring it under the guidance of professional.
For the part of the resume, GradShip provided each step solution about how to make a better resume & stand out in the crowd, as well as for the cover letter a simple suggestion and help with a template made a clear picture about how to make the best cover letter.
I highly recommend all of the job seekers to book a session with GradShip.”
Yousef is the Founder of GradShip and the best-selling author of “The GradGate”. In 2020, Yousef has delivered hundreds of consultations, webinars and workshops to international students and graduates alike.
Due to his employability involvement, Yousef was named an Emerging Leader, and featured in the Top 50 Australian Professionals Magazine.
Too good to be true? If you are not 100% satisfied with
the workshop, we guarantee a FULL REFUND!
1. If you engage in the resume skills workshop and don’t feel you have learnt something new you can use to better yourself, than you can get a 100% refund. We’ve been fine-tuning the workshop time after time so that graduates get the full value and return on the workshop.
2. If attending the resume skills workshop doesn’t make you more focussed, productive and resilient, let us know and we will give you a full refund. This workshop is designed to give you big and small wins that improve your happiness and confidence with your resume and job search – and we’re positive it can work for everyone.
This is how confident we are in the resume skills workshop! If any of these promises are not met,
contact us after the workshop and you’ll get a FULL REFUND.
25 King St, Melbourne VIC 3000
SAT, 26 June 2021